BREAK FROM TORONTO

Happy new year lovelies! Its 2014 already, can you imagine!
Moved to Lagos about 2 months ago and it's been amazingly the best decision I've made in years! I have to say I miss Toronto though, mainly the loved ones I left behind, my TDOT fam!!!
You guys made my 8 years there incredible, can't wait to see you all soon.
Coincidentally PartyNextDoor's "break from toronto" came up on my playlist as I prepared this post, so it's only fair that I title it so :)
The bestie was in town and shot the fashion editorial for TW magazine. It was easy and comforting working with him, as I style for the magazine as well and working with other photographers is just not the same! We were able to sneak in a few photo's for the blog as well. I'm wearing an "oleku" dress by Ejiro Amos Tafiri. She's one Nigerian designer I love and resonate well with her aesthetic. This easy to wear wrap dress is now one of my fav pieces and will definitely add a million more renditions to my wardrobe! Enjoy the photos!





















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author