1:16 POP UP SERIES #2 BRUNCH

It's the beginning of the second half of the year, and I'm grateful to have been able to share my love and appreciation of food with the world. I hosted the second official edition of the pop up series in May and I'm glad to share a few photos from the event. 


This event was slightly different, in restaurant style fashion I allowed my guests order from a range of items on the menu. This was a bit different from my first event where I had a set menu. So each guest was sent the menu before hand to select their choices in order for me to plan and organize accordingly. I am not a professionally trained chef, so this was a bit of a challenge, thankfully I managed to successfully produce an experience (with the help of my lovely friends) that each guest thoroughly enjoyed. 116 Kitchen is driven purely by passion and my love to create. I don't think I stopped moving until everyone was done their meals. The guests watched as I prepared their meals; I enjoy having people experience the process.

Looking forward to my next event. Food is ALWAYS on my mind!

Here is the menu to give you an idea of what was served.


Here are a few photos from the event. 
Enjoy and look out for the next pop up event announced here on the blog, on my Instagram and on Snapchat (amakilolo)


The Mango Twist Mimosa
The Strawberry Twist Mimosa


My infamous banana bread bites :)


The Breakfast Sandwich (w/ pork)
The Moi Moi Kebab (which was a hit!!)
The eHvocado
  





   


The French fingers



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author