the new journey

Starting afresh and taking a new breath. It's 7 days till my 22nd birthday and i'm feeling better than ever. A minute ago i was up, down and everywhere with random thoughts in my head about today, tomorrow and yesterday, but to be honest, I know where I am today, and that is; in Happy Mode. I think my new found love for jazz and the soothing nature to the genre of music, coupled with the state of happiness that comes every January of every year since I was born is making me believe that at this moment, I AM FINE.

So I bring you all my day to day shenanigans, ranging from what i'm wearing to how i'm feeling. Digressing from my tumblr photo madness to something from the soul. I bring you the diary of this soulangel. 

Big Kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author