Birthday Bliss

So it was my birthday on Sunday and I had the best day! With my cousins, bf and close friends oh and wishes from my mama et papa, what more could I ask for? I turned 22 and tbh I'm loving it! We went to this sleek and cozy jazz restaurant downtown, and sat beside the live band where the singer had a sexy ass voice! I got serenaded by both the band and my bf (who sings by the way). The food there was gorg and to have my loves share that day with me is all I could ask for. To 22 and what the rest of the year brings...CHEERS!!


The family

  
The food!!!!yummy

    
le bebe




A glimpse of my lovers


the band




2 comments:

  1. Your family is cute...especially your brother ;)
    Happy Really Belated Birthday !
    I hope you keep posting on this blog cause you're one of my favorite bloggers.
    On a side note, what camera are you using to take the pictures?
    www.afrikanprincezz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Afrikan Princess. i will be blogging soon. I've just been swamped with several things.x

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author