Not so crop

It's been 9 days since I last blogged. Due to em...nothing more than procast...whatever! I have something new for you :) I have developed a new found appreciation for cropped tops. I've even gone through the transformation of one of my old dresses into two pieces; one being a cropped top! I've compiled my fav of them for you. They are all different lengths, made with different fabric and produce different looks for the everyday city girl! Lets just say I'm ready for summer! I'm currently enjoying a glass of wine as I compose this so do enjoy this post as much as I am. Kisses!

Bette Shirt from CM





H n M Cinnamon Top + Bottom half of transformed dress



Nautical Crop CM



Top Shop Crop


Top half of dress. Loving the fringed aesthetic





1 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author