Love is sweet for real - Love Yourself First

Happy Love Day guys! Can I just say that I thoroughly enjoy the idea that a day has been set aside and recognized as a day for LOVE!

Let me be clear, I am not championing ridiculous gift expectations and grand gestures. I am talking about that Jesus - Factor, that level, and oneness with selflessness. Truly expressing, living and breathing love, caring for someone outside of yourself.

Before you can do that, though, you have to first understand and learn how to LOVE YOURSELF. I'm an advocate for this concept, I'm a sucker for love, and I do not hesitate to show the people in my life how much they mean to me.

The best way I know how is by making bellies happy! So from my kitchen to yours, here's a super duper easy recipe for Creamy Alfredo Pasta that will blow your mind, blow bae's mind or even your besties. 





View & Download Recipe Here


You know you want to try it ;)








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author